High comfort and top design
Ventilation systems with centralised fresh air supply in combination with induction units giving a horizontal air discharge, can provide comfortable space air conditioning even if large cooling loads occur. The fresh air flow rate and the thermal capacity are selected independently depending on the specific requirements. These systems are thus particularly energy-efficient.
Due to the various design options, induction units are equally suited for new buildings and for the refurbishment of existing buildings.
Induction units do not require an additional fan. The induction principle causes a secondary air flow through the heat exchanger.
- Good acoustic and flow characteristics provide excellent comfort
- The fresh air flow rate can be selected to create an air quality conducive to good health
- The fresh air volume flow rate is generally constant
- The fresh air volume flow rate is only a third of that of an all air system
- A large percentage of the thermal load is dissipated with water
- Economic combination of air diffuser and water cooling system
- No additional fans to provide the secondary air
- Excellent assimilation into the interior design:
– Harmonious integration in walls, ceilings, or floors
– Freely suspended units as a design feature
- Reduction in space required for the air distribution system due to smaller plant rooms and ducting systems and low overall heights of the induction units
- Independent heating and cooling operation can be provided in adjacent rooms
- Additional provision of static heating systems may not be necessary
- No moving parts, resulting in operational reliability and low maintenance
Active chilled beams
Top design, multi-service too
Active chilled beams for a wide range of applications and performance.
Multi-service active chilled beams TROX COMBEAM offer a complete building services solution.
Under sill induction units
Turbulence free ventilation of internal zones
Good air quality in the occupied zone due to displacement ventilation; draught-free and of high air quality
Under floor induction units
Full height glazed buildings energy-efficient aircondition
High air quality in the occupied zone and completely free interior, does not impinge on full height glazing systems
Distrito de la Comunicación de Telefónica
More than 30,000 TROX chilled beams of DID300B type
Contact and locations
Tel.: +49 (0)2845 / 202-0